Books I've Read

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ITS RACE TIME!

I know many of you wondered when this would show up in my posts, well...It has been 2 years since I have competed in Triathlons and this Saturday I take to the start line once again. I'm nervous and excited, BUT above all so glad to be back into the tri's. While this is the shortest distance I have competed in I am just merely looking forward to finishing with NO pain. I just got in from a training run and things are looking good. Not that this will be my fastest time, but it will be a race!! On top of that some of my family is going to be there to cheer me on which will be a really nice treat. The race is going to be the Vulcan Tinman this Sat. June 2, 2007 and my race start is at 10:30. So excited...I'm RACING again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are back at racing! I know you have missed it. I hope you have a good race and a good time! Wish we could be there to see you run!