Books I've Read

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Had a lovely Aussie Easter. I went to church on Good Friday as well as Easter Sunday as there were special services. But then as is tradition in Oz. I also had a beautiful BBQ on the beach. We grilled up veggies and other yummys. Chatting away with Tara, Leanne, Jes, and Tara's friend Julllian (Who I hope will forgive if I spelt his name wrong). It was great. The fact that the sun got hidden by the clouds as we actually left the BBQ area and went to the sandy bit of the beach wasn't even a bad thing. But we did start walking as a light drizzle began to fall. I need to head to bed as a long day awaits me tomorrow. Fourth last day!! Which is why I am posting. I will be soon headed out for adventures travelling through Australia. I will try and post Sydney pictures and shore a few more of those adventures. But I am not going to try and catch up on all the details as that will take forever!! So in the interest of keeping up to date I will not be filling in all the gaps. It just means that you will have to come visit me (or I to you) to see all my hundreds of photos. hehe!!

Happy Easter!

No comments: