Books I've Read

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Canada Day (okay so it is belated)


So Happy Belated Canada Day. There were lots of interesting celebrations around town that I wanted to go and see. BUT unfortunately there wasn't enough hours in the day. I had to work from 3pm til 11pm and so had kind of decided ahead of time that chances were slim that I would even get to see fireworks--one of my favorite things. SO imagine my happiness when I got off work, took the long way home and over the edge of a hill I could see that the Calgary tower was ignited (with the old Olympic flame) and the fireworks were still going off. They were pretty incredible and the only things that was negative was the fact that I didn't have any bug spray on. WOW I was nearly carried away. Sorry this picture is a bit blurry but it was the best I could do under the circumstances.

No comments: