Books I've Read

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Offically Done

Give me my camera back (thanks to Rita for being the unoffical photographer)

Done! Done! and Done! It is over it is bound and it is DONE!


Cleaning up! All the bound copies of my thesis!
So I took the copy up to the department office and handed it in! A bit of an anit climax after all that I've put into is. The coordinator didn't even look up from talking to another sutdent on the phone! I was expecting some bells to ring OR something! Oh well, I know it is done from the fact that I am doing things that I haven't done in a long while, without feeling guilty for not working on it cause it is done and I can't work on it even if I wanted to!! I am however going to try and crank out a paper of to to attempt to publish the results. We will just see how things go!

No comments: