Books I've Read

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What an different Christmas I have had. Working. It is my first Christmas where I have had to work. so there was limited anticipation on Christmas every for Christmas day as I had opened the majority of my Christmas presents already. It was weird. That's really the only word for it. The Foothills has a Christmas turkey for all staff that are working today which is nice as I will still be able to have a Christmas dinner (if I can find the room in my tummy-the nurses have quite the spread on the unit--hehe).

I want to take the time to wish all readers of this blog the VERY Merriest of the season AND may you be filled with joy as you gather with your friends and family today!

Merry Christmas!
Thank you for all the lovely Christmas card and gifts! Your thoughts and friendship mean the world to me! Keep in touch!

No comments: