Books I've Read

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Last night I rung in the New year by runnning the resolution run (organized by Running Room) It was a cold night!! My parents came up from Medicine Hat to cheer me on which was So nice. My dad even ran the first 1.1 km with me. I ran it in 52min and 15 seconds (about) which is a bit slow BUT it was pretty chilly and I was having fun SO that is all that counts. I was just happy that I did it and had fun!

I have decided NOT to make any New Years resolutions this year. I just made a bunch of "resolutions" in september...which for me feels more like the New Year as it is the begining of the new school year. So instead I am just going to continue to keep working on the resolutions that I made in September.

I hope that you all had an amazing night last evening and I wish you all the BEST in the New Year. I hope that you are looking forward to each day this year has and trying to live each day to its fullest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you are going to start posting things on here again?