Books I've Read

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Job...yet Again

I know I know it has been a while. It is now my hope with the changes in my career pattern that I will hopefully do a better job with the blog again. So what is the Career change...

Well,

I am now an employee at Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust! I know that may come as a surprise seeing as I hadn't been long at my last post, but this job is SO much better suited to me...or at least is seems so at the beginning of it all. Without going into the details (check inbox within the week...hopefully) I am now a Clinical Research Nurse for the Biomedical Research Centre. What exactly that entails I am not sure yet...hehe. It is a newly developed position in a facility that has it's grand opening today! It is all very exciting.

In terms of my life it now means that I am a 9-5er and no longer work weekends or nights!! I really could not be more excited than that! It also means that I now am living in hospital accommodation in the Centre of London, a short walk from the tower bridge!! How cool is that! One of the offices that I will be working out of has a fabulous view of Big Ben and I walk by the London eye! hehe!! I am having many pinch me moments! I know too many exclamation marks. But I can't help it I am excited. It also means that I am closer to Mark which is also nice.

Anyways that is the short version watch this space for more...and watch your inbox for an update to my address.

No comments: