Books I've Read

Friday, January 27, 2012

Spring?? In Jan???

This is not your imagination. This is not a photo taken last spring. This photo was taken this week in my garden! YES it is snow drops in JAN!!! Hooray for global warming! We have had a very mild winter here in England and I can't help but brag a bit! hehe!! Not only snow drops but on closer examination of my garden I have yellow crocus's that are blooming, and the beginning of daffodils, tulips, allium, and hyacinths! Not to mention that my summer yellow rose has not stopped blooming as of yet! It is making it harder to be patient though as I want to start planting NOW! But there is still risk of frost SO must wait a bit longer before I get my garden well and truly going!

I am getting stronger and apart from a cold that I am now battling I think that things are improving. Next week I think that I am going to start to slowly go back to work. The Dr. is recommending a "phased return to work" SO  we will see how that goes. Other than that we are just taking it one day at a time. Thank you for all your well wishes, thoughts and prayers they have been much appreciated. We are still waiting to hear back from the Neuro Dr about when we get to go and see them to find out more about what is going on with me.

I have added a "Follow me by email" gadget to my blog. If you wish you can put your email in there and then when I post (I know few and far between) you will get an email with the post in the email as well as a link to the actual blog. This should make it easier for you to keep on top of my updates as we all know that they are irregular. You should not receive any other advertising email as a result of following me.


No comments: