Books I've Read

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Back to Work

So today was the first day of my 4 week progressive return to work. Only four hours in the office, but that means I'm actually out and busy for 7 hours. Yup....Hour and a half to get to work one way. Needless to say I was tired on returning home but a bit of a rest on the couch and I'm ok...thankfully I have tomorrow to recover before trying again on Fri. Slowly and surely I will get stronger. I'm very grateful for the sickness policy at work right now!! As I know if I were to return to full time hours right now I would not be successful. Thanks work!

It was good to be back at work and really nice to see everyone again. They have all been REALLY supportive of me while I have been unwell and it is good to be on my way back!

We have an appointment with the Neuro Dr in the foreseeable future which will hopefully give us a few more answers to our million and one questions. Anyways that is the update for now.

No comments: