Books I've Read

Monday, May 09, 2005

Reality Hits Hard

Okay so I'm back in TO and so will most likely get back into a regular routine with the blog. I'll post pictures from the last two and a bit weeks when I have more energy.

I got up this am NOT being on the boat. I really miss the rocking. I didn't sleep nearly as deep as I did on the boat. Oh well. Went for a run this am 37min but did three hill repeats. I nearly puked as it was the first time I've really run a hill in a long time!! The only "hills" that I got (with the exception of Nassau which hard short steep hills) were bridges. It was great. Then I went home shopping UGH!! What a job. But I have at least one place that I'm sort of considering so that is good. I called a bunch more places and I have an appointment with a rental office tomorrow so that is good. So maybe by the end of the week.

I did however manage to get a cell phone so I am now able to be contacted which is exciting! It is kind of weird though after not having a phone for four months! I'll sell the old one on ebay. Hopefully get a little bit out of it.

Tomorrow will be busy and I have to attend my first lecture in a long time! But I'm excited as I'll get to see some friends I haven't seen in a really long time.

No comments: