Books I've Read

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Here's hoping

I tried one of those new slide show things that you can post on blogger to show pitures and I will have to wait and see if it works. I posted the few pictures that I took in Fernie. It was a great trip and I throughly enjoyed meself even if I didn't do that much. In a way that was exactly what I needed to do on my break. I hung out with Cathryn meet some of her friends tried to see as much of Fernie as possible despite the continual grey skys periodic snow and rain. The town was great with lots of personality and independent spirit. It is a shame that change for this town is inevitable as it is great just the way it is. Now that RCR has bought it out it is only a matter of time before it becomes Banff. Sigh. I'm going to try my best to get back down there for a few more days this summer so that I can bike more and hike more. Time will tell though. They already have our reading assignments posted for our mental health course that starts on the 30th of this month. But I refuse to even think about that yet I'm still on vacation even if I am working every day this upcoming week. hehe!! No rest for the Nursing students.

No comments: