Books I've Read

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

So now the pictures

We are back in Treasure cay and I took my laptop into town and have been happily surfing the web for the past hour and a bit. Oh the things that you miss. I have downloaded a few pictures of the places I have been while I've been unable to get on the internet so you can all see what I've been up to :P

We are going to be here at Treasure until the end of the week and then we will be off the FL. I really haven't been up to much lately as I am still struggling with a cold. UGH. I'm going to head back to the boat though so that I can monkey around a bit either on the kayak or Mark's wind surfboard...we'll see.

I finally got the FINAL version of the paper into IFESS so that is good. Now I need to start working on the next one!!

Honestly I don't recognize Treasure it is fairly BUSTING with people under 85! It is pretty cool. Maybe tonight we'll come into town for the Tuesday night bonfire...We'll just have to see how things go with Mr. Suposedly there are going to be 7 kids on board this afternoon SO that should be fun...

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: