Books I've Read

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Apologies for the lack of People


Quite the blue! Posted by Hello

It has been brought to my attention that some of you are desiring stories of the locals and of the people here and don't want to see pictures of the landscape. So I apologize for another gorgeous picture of the things that I'm seeing and experiencing here (hehe) but you see here on this island it is really the most exciting thing that is around me. I'm in a retirement village and the locals are not used to friendly white people -- it is sadly very segrated here. Not offically, but unofficaly it is the locals are the servants and the workers and everyone else is who they work for -- so it is a bit of a hard barrier to break though -- I'm doing my best! Hopefully people stories will follow soon! :P

No comments: